Why use our Sifting Pans (AKA classifiers/sieves)?
• Classification is the most important step in gold recovery.
• Screen off large, worthless gravel and rock.
• Size your material to the proper dimensions of the gold you are expecting to recover.
• Our high quality stainless steel wire mesh is both accurate and durable for everyday use.
• The plastic is both lightweight and durable.
Advantages of our stackable design:
• Resting the pans on top of each other takes up less space.
• The differently sized mesh screens make classifying even faster.
• Each pan fits perfectly on top of a 5-gallon bucket.
• Diameter: 13-1/4"
• Bottom Diameter: 11"
• 304 Stainless Steel Wire
• Wire Thickness - 0.1mm
• Fits on a 5 Gallon Bucket
• PP Plastic Material
• Color : Green